Scribes and Orators

IMG-20171030-WA0001

BACKGROUND:

We live in challenging times indeed and recent research has emphasized that the ability to express one’s self through appropriate communication methods is a KEY SUCCESS FACTOR in today’s world.

Amazingly these skills become increasingly difficult to learn with age; therefore, exposing children and teenagers to opportunities that will horn their communication skills via creative writing and oratory skills as early as possible is something every forward thinking parent and school should consider.

Currently a number of researchers have discovered that one of the causes of mass failure in external examinations is the fact that the average student cannot put down properly what he/she has read; hence the need to develop their writing skills.

The need to develop verbal communication skills can also not be overemphasized. It’s a ‘must-have’ skill for leaders in today’s world.

“Of the world’s population, 99% is afraid of public speaking, and of the remaining 1%, 99% of them have nothing original and interesting to say”

(Jarod Kintz)

Register your child now

PROGRAM DETAILS:

Venue:

The Outliers School, 45, Eric Manuel Crescent off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos.

Date:

December 18th-22nd, 2017.

Time:

9:00a.m-3:00p.m daily.

Registration will be based on reservation.

To register your child, > Click Here

or call; 08036966461, 07089793568.

Course Fee:N20,000

This fee includes a start-up pack, course materials, tea break and lunch as well as a certificate of participation and exit assessment report at the end of the course.

Course fee is payable to Brainy Educare Services, GTBank, 0014562007.

We look forward to having your child(ren) join our team of motivated learners.